Are you a big animal fan? Do you want to let your clothes roar? Interested in getting into the latest clothing trend? Today, peep the top five reason The Mountain’s Graphically Wild tee shirts will make a perfect fit any day of the week!
1. Graphic Tees/Sweaters Are Trending
The graphic tees/sweater trend give a playful touch to fashion this year. Animal graphics give classic tees/sweaters a bolder and attitude filled look. The Mountain has been around since the days of the legendary Three Wolves Tee. They have evolved with the ever-changing fashion industry by adding Big Face Tees, crew necks, and hoodies to their large list of products.
The Mountain products are eco-friendly.
3. There’s A Shirt For Everyone
The best selling shirts right now are the Big Face Animal tees but the most popular shirt is the Legendary Three Wolf shirt. The average make-up of The Mountain tee shopper range from children to fashionistas.
4. These Shirts Don’t Shrink
The Mountain shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton (even the thread that holds it together is cotton). If washed according to the label instructions, in cold water, not only will your shirt stay at the same size as when purchased, but the print will also remain vibrant for years to come.
5. Celebs Love The Mountain
Heidi Klum has been photographed numerous times out and about in The Mountain tees, along with Jack Black. Lena Dunham has also posted on her Instagram rocking The Mountain Big Face tee.
WIN YOUR OWN GEAR COURTESY OF THE MOUNTAIN, GETFRUSH.COM & SOHH.COM.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Go to our GetFrush Facebook page
- Click “Like” at the top of the page.
- Go to our wall and tell us why you deserve to GetFrush with this gear. (Hint: We like when you include details from the feature)
- If you’re a winner, we’ll contact you via a Facebook message for your mailing address.
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive your prize. Selected winners must “Like” GetFrush in order to be direct messaged. All contacted winner(s) must respond with their mailing addresses within 24 hours or risk being disqualified.