Are you tired of wearing regular white socks? Are those ankles begging for some style and warmth? It’s time to make a serious change to your foot game.
Today, check out STANCE’s top five reasons you need a pair of their must-have socks right now!
1. Express Yourself
STANCE is dedicated to the spirit of individuality with a design philosophy that believes in expression and function. The new Spring ’14 collection is in full bloom with playful prints and patterns for every outfit.
2. Brooklyn We Go Hard
The latest and greatest collab from Stance is with Santigold. The collection is both vibrant and reflects Santi’s love of music, art and travel. The collection also waves a flag for the city of New York, pays homage to Jay-Z (in the design of her “Brooklyn Go Hard” sock) as well as gives back to non-profit organization charity: water.
3. How We Kick It
From the sidewalk to our stores, trendsetters and rule breakers from around the world have showed us how they wear Stance. Show us how you kick it in your Stance socks by uploading a full-body shot and tagging us on Instagram.
4. If You’re A Ball Player…Pick A Legend
Pay homage to NBA Legends such as Larry Bird, Dr. J and Bill Walton to name a few. We may not be able to walk in their shoes, but we can now theoretically wear their socks and channel some of the greatness they created on the court.
WIN YOUR OWN PAIR OF STANCE SOCKS COURTESY OF STANCE, GETFRUSH.COM & SOHH.COM.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Go to our GetFrush Facebook page
- Click “Like” at the top of the page.
- Read today’s STANCE feature on GetFrush.com
- Post a COMMENT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and tell us why you deserve to GetFrush with some STANCE socks. (Hint: We like when you include details from the feature)
- If you’re a winner, we’ll direct message you via Facebook with instructions on how to redeem your prize.
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive your prize. Selected winners must “Like” GetFrush in order to be direct messaged. All contacted winner(s) must respond with their mailing addresses within 24 hours or risk being disqualified.