It’s South By Southwest Week on getFRUSH/SOHH! In honor of this week’s non-stop music festivities going down in Austin, Texas, we’re bringing you the hottest acts performing at the biggest festival of the year.
Today, Married to the Mob and SOHH/getFRUSH present… West Coast rapper Lil Debbie giving you her top five reasons she’s worth checking out! [Pre-order Lil Debbie's California Sweetheart EP now!]
1. I’m From The Bay
My style and music have been influenced by the culture and my experiences in the Bay. The Bay hardened me. People who had influence on me were a lot of Bay Area artists like Mac Dre, The Jacka, J. Stalin.
2. I’m Funny
3. I Have A Unique Style
I consider myself a lifestyle influencer, I love fashion and just recently released my first line with Married to the Mob, inspired by my upcoming album ‘California Sweetheart’ which drops March 25th. My style is based on whatever I’m feeling, some days I want to just wear a tank top, boxers and Jordans and other days, I want to put on a dress. It’s whatever mood I’m in.
4. I Smoke A Lot Of Weed
There’s a marijuana strain dedicated to me from La Brea Collective, which only made sense considering how much money I spend there each week.
WIN YOUR OWN MARRIED TO THE MOB SHIRT COURTESY OF MARRIED TO THE MOB, GETFRUSH.COM & SOHH.COM.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Go to our getFRUSH Facebook page
- Click “Like” at the top of the page.
- Read today’s feature on getFRUSH.com
- Post a COMMENT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and tell us why you deserve to getFRUSH with your own Married To The Mob shirt. (Hint: We like when you include details from the feature)
- If you’re a winner, we’ll direct message you via Facebook with instructions on how to redeem your prize.
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks to receive your prize. Selected winners must “Like” GetFrush in order to be direct messaged. All contacted winner(s) must respond with their mailing addresses within 24 hours or risk being disqualified.