It may be Women Crush Wednesday, but we’ve got hearts in our eyes for none other than Zac Efron. We’ve been crushing on Zac way before he graced the beaches of Baywatch alongside Dwayne Johnson and Ilfenesh Hadera. To celebrate the upcoming release of the summer blockbuster and – let’s be honest here – give you some eye candy to get you through the day, we’ve pulled together a photo gallery of Zac through the years. And yes, this does include his iconic basketball uniform from High School Musical.
Prepare to swoon and be sure to grab and friend and check out Baywatch when it hits theaters May 25th.
If you’re anything like us, you cannot wait to check out Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron running in slow motion down on the beach when Baywatch hits theaters on May 25th. Inspired by all those hot summer bodies, we’ve pulled together a gallery of iconic red bathing suits to make you look like a Baywatch babe whether you’re a catching waves or sitting in your lifeguard tower. Peep the pics below and make a splash this summer in your hottest Baywatch look.
1) Add sleeves: a new spin on a classic one piece, try a long sleeved bathing suit like the one Ilfenesh Hadera wears onscreen in Baywatch as Stephanie Holden. You’ll be sure to keep warm in the icy water but look just as hot.
2) High cut: a classic cut for any body type as clearly demonstrated by Ashley Graham and Teyana Taylor in their Swimsuits For All campaign in support of the film.
3) High-waisted bikini: Don’t think you have a bikini body? Think again! Try a high waisted bikini to emphasize your curves. Need a little more support up top? Gabby Fresh has an amazing line of bathing suits and bikinis for all body types including full coverage tops with underwire support.
4) Cut-outs: love a one piece but want to show a little skin? Try Draya Michele’s Mint Swim line which features a variety of styles and colors that will make you look like a million bucks. If you want to be modest but still a flirty, give this halter look a try to show off your flat abs and tight tummy.
5) Make it Fun: Love a certain sports team? Want to show off your flash tattoos? The key to looking like a Baywatch babe is having fun and being confident in your skin! Show off your loyalty to your number basketball team with a jersey one-piece ala Beyonce or add your own touches with piles of jewelry and gold flash tatts. Whatever you do this summer, enjoy yourself and feel comfortable in the skin you’re in.
We’re getting pumped for the upcoming release of DreamWorks Animations’ latest film, Trolls, starring Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick opening in theaters this Friday, November 4th!
Before we put on our colorful wig and dance to “Can’t Stop The Feeling,” we’re highlighting one of our other favorite singers who also pops up in the film – none other than the amazing Gwen Stefani. Not only is this queen a rock goddess, fashion icon, coach on The Voice and mother of three adorable little boys, but Gwen is puling overtime as a DJ! You shouldn’t expect to see her on the turntables at a party near you anytime soon, but you can catch this musical force on the big screen as the spunky DJ Suki in Trolls!
Take a look at the gallery below following Gwen’s evolution from No Doubt front woman to founder of fashion house, L.A.M.B, to getting animated as every Trolls favorite DJ. Can’t get enough Gwen? Be sure to grab a friend and check out Trolls in theater November 4th.